BETTER CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
This session has been developed specifically to help Sales Consultants orientate to the new recruitment landscape and develop the right strategies to win good quality business in this post Lockdown market. The session has been split into three 1-hour online workshops, combined with offline activities to complete.
Prior to the session everyone will receive an invitation to the Zoom meeting as well as joining Captureboard as a guest (no sign up required). A planning tool will also be sent to help everyone to set their own learning objectives. After the session a feedback form and commitments list will be circulated online for everyone to complete.
3 x 1-hour sessions delivered over Zoom
Defining the Target Audience
One thing that has definitely changed through Covid19 and the Lockdown is how decision makers buy. This in turn means we need to adapt our approach to how we sell. What worked pre-Covid may not be fit for purpose today. In this session we will build the personas of the prospects we wish to sell to.
- Reviewing objectives for the workshop
- Defining personas – who are well selling to?
- ACTIVITY – Breakout rooms and interactive whiteboards, building personas
- The power of creating fictional decision makers and influencers
- Translating personas into your sales process
- The power of empathy and rapport
- Project offline – Creating your personal persona pack
Content Driven Sales
The lockdown period affected many businesses and millions of lives in the UK. There was no playbook on how to deal with the situation and different businesses took entirely different approaches. Everything was up for question in the supply chain and decisions that were made. Sometimes the existence of companies was on the line. This has created a more questioning prospect, sometimes even more cautious. Trust, rapport and insight is the currency for success today.
- The need for trust, credibility and rapport
- Business based rapport and the power of sharing experience
- Understanding decision makers challenges and problems
- ACTIVITY – Becoming solution focused – how you can deliver solutions
- Creating a sales plan for the month
- Getting hold of people!
- Project offline – building a playbook
Winning Business and Negotiation
Sales is far more of a journey than a transactional “Got any jobs?” or “Do you use temps or contractors?” approach. It will take, on average, five to eight touches to convert a prospect into a customer. Some of those touches could be happening right now on social media. Winning business requires getting prospects into buying mode and closing on action.
- Getting clients into buying mode
- ACTIVITY – Winning more work from existing clients
- Developing solutions backed up with evidence
- Case studies, advocacy and recommendations
- Negotiation – why this isn’t a market to shop on price
- Justifying your pricing strategies, quoting rates and being assertive
- Project offline – setting commitments and a personal action plan